Already registered but need to update your information?
You can update your information with:
- An online application
- Your Voter Notification Card (VNC)
- Fill it out the inside, sign it and return it to our office
- A printed application and return it to our office
- A Paper application from our office, your local library or the MVA
*All registration changes must be signed and postmarked no later than 21 days prior to to any Primary, General or Municipal Election.
Registered but don’t know the next steps? Here’s how you can vote:
- Early Voting: Visit any of our four voting centers during the week prior to Election Day to vote.
- Election Day: Visit your polling place. Don’t know it? Find your polling place.
- Absentee: For voters who are registered, but unable to vote in person.
Are you currently living overseas or in the military? Here are some options:
- Register here or, if you’re already registered, see if you qualify to vote a Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot with the Federal Voter Assistance Program.
Check out this helpful video from FVAP.gov that walks you through the process!