This evening, May 23, 2018 at 5:00 PM, a new Harford County Board of Elections Board Member, Carol Bruce, will be sworn in during the Board Meeting.
Carol retired from the Aberdeen Proving Ground Ordinance Center and School as the Director of Resources Management in 2006. Carol is a 1959 graduate of Havre de Grace Consolidated School, and a 1964 graduate of Morgan State College in Baltimore, where she later received her Masters of Business Administration. Carol was also a Chief Judge for the Harford County Board of Elections from 2006 through 2016. Carol currently resides in Aberdeen.
Welcome to the team, Carol!
WON’T BE HERE FOR THE PRIMARY ELECTION?
Apply to vote absentee!
THE NEW, NEW EARLY VOTING SITE!
Check out our new Early Voting site at The Aberdeen Volunteer Fire Department!
This site has replaced The University (HEAT) Center.
See where you can vote at any of our FOUR Early Voting sites or on Election Day.
THE 2018 GUBERNATORIAL PRIMARY
- Registration Deadline: 9:00 PM on Tuesday, June 5th, 2018
- Early Voting: Thursday, June 14th – Thursday, June 21st from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Election Day: Tuesday, June 26th, 2018 from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Are you registered but unable to make it to the polls? Request an absentee ballot
- Unsure of where to vote? Find your polling place
- Not sure of who will be on your ballot? Check the ballot style for your polling place and view the ballots for the 2018 Primary Election.