DID YOU KNOW VOTING IS AS EASY AS…
Election Day has never been easier!
Follow our numbered and colored signs through the polling room for the easiest voting experience you’ll ever have!
CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS ON THE GENERAL ELECTION BALLOT
There are two Constitutional Amendments that will appear statewide on the November 6, 2018 general election ballots.
- Question 1 – Non Technical Summary – Education – Commercial Gaming Revenues (PDF)
- Question 2 – Non Technical Summary – Elective Franchise – Registration and Voting at Precinct Polling Place (PDF)
PRESS RELEASE FROM JULY 13, 2018
The State Board of Elections has issued a press release concerning services provided by the vendors referenced in
THE 2018 GUBERNATORIAL GENERAL
- Registration Deadline: 9:00 PM on Tuesday, October 16th, 2018
- Early Voting: Thursday, October 25th – Thursday, November 1st from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Election Day: Tuesday, November 6th, 2018 from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Are you registered but unable to make it to the polls? Request an absentee ballot
- Unsure of where to vote? Find your polling place