EARLY VOTING CHECK-IN COUNTS
The Election Director, Kevin Keene and Deputy Director, Dale Livingston have been placed on administrative leave. Effective, October 31, 2018 Cindy Allred is the Acting Election Director for Harford County.
During early voting, the Harford County Election Board operated four early voting centers where almost 40,000 voters voted without issue. Today, 89 precincts opened on time and thousands of Harford County voters have and will be voting today.
The Harford County Election Board is confident that the voting process will continue to operate smoothly and we will be happy to answer any further questions at the end of the 2018 election cycle.
PROTECTING THE ELECTION PROCESS, SYSTEMS AND DATA
“Harford County recently completed, in partnership with The State Board of Elections and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), a poster showing how we protect the election process, systems and data (PDF). We hope that this information is useful and assures you that Maryland and Harford’s election officials are serious about protecting our election systems and data and voters can be confident about the integrity of the election process.”
2018 GENERAL ELECTION SAMPLE BALLOTS
CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS ON THE GENERAL ELECTION BALLOT
AND WRITE-IN CANDIDATES
There are two Constitutional Amendments that will appear statewide on the November 6, 2018 general election ballots.
- Question 1 – Non Technical Summary – Education – Commercial Gaming Revenues (PDF)
- Question 2 – Non Technical Summary – Elective Franchise – Registration and Voting at Precinct Polling Place (PDF)
THE 2018 GUBERNATORIAL GENERAL
- Registration Deadline: was Tuesday, October 16th, 2018
- The Board of Canvassers were sworn in on Wednesday, October 17th, 2018
- Public Logic and Accuracy Testing was conducted on Tuesday, October 23rd, 2018
- Early Voting: was Thursday, October 25th – Thursday, November 1st, 2018
- Election Day: was Tuesday, November 6th, 2018
- Canvass Dates:
– Absentee I: was Thursday, November 8th, 2018
– Provisional: Wednesday, November 14th at 10 am
– Absentee II: Friday, November 16th at 10 am
All canvasses are open to the public and will be held at our office at 133 Industry Lane in Forest Hill, MD 21050
Please read the Rules for Observing Canvass