WHO HAS FILED FOR 2018
See everything you need to know about where and when campaign signs can be placed here.
NOTICE of POLLING PLACE CHANGE
On August 23, 2017 at 5:00 PM, at the Harford Board of Elections monthly meeting, the Board approved changing the location of the polling place for Precinct 4-02 from Fallston United Methodist Church located at 1509 Fallston, Maryland 21047 back to Youths Benefit Elementary School located at 1901 Fallston Rd, Fallston, MD 21047. The Board also approved changing the location of the polling place for Precinct 1-02 from Joppa Magnolia Fire Hall located at 1403 Old S. Mountain Road, Joppa, MD 21085 to Trinity Lutheran School located at 1100 Philadelphia Road, Joppa, MD 21085. Affected voters will receive additional notice of the polling place change by mail with an updated Voter Notification Card.
THE 2018 HAVRE DE GRACE MUNICIPAL ELECTION
- Registration Deadline: 9:00 PM on Tuesday, April 17th, 2018
- Election Day: Tuesday, May 8th, 2018 from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM
at St. Patrick’s Hall, Pennington Avenue, Havre de Grace
- Unable to make it to the Municipal Election? Request an absentee ballot
**To vote in a municipal election, you must live in a municipality
You can check here or the back of your voters’ card under “Municipal Elections”
THE 2018 GUBERNATORIAL PRIMARY
- Registration Deadline: 9:00 PM on Tuesday, June 5th, 2018
- Early Voting: Thursday, June 14th – Thursday, June 21st from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Election Day: Tuesday, June 26th, 2018 from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Are you registered but unable to make it to the polls? Request an absentee ballot
- Unsure of where to vote? Find your polling place
A Montage of MAEO 2017
It was a conference for the books!